- Quantum Communication
- Optical Quantum Computation
- Silicon Quantum Computation
- Quantum Resources & Integration
- University of New South Wales
- University of Melbourne
- Australian National University
- Griffith University
- University of Queensland
- UNSW Canberra at ADFA
- Contact Us
Griffith University Facilities
The Quantum Optics and Information Laboratory at Griffith University is temperature controlled, vibration-damped, and optimised for low-light quantum optics experiments.
The Quantum Optics and Information Laboratory, home to the Optical Quantum Information Program, expanded by 50% in laboratory area, to 120m2, with the advent of CQC2T.